WHY SHOULD YOU TRY WITH THIS COURSES?
- Realistic scenarios
We use realistic 3D graphics and videos to illustrate scenarios exactly as they might appear from onboard your vessel. This is particularly valuable when teaching The Collision Regulations, Buoyage and Pilotage.
Step by Step instructions
Straightforward, narrated and animated, step-by-step instructions, incorporating regular quizzes and exercises, teach navigation, meteorology, the collision regulations, buoyage and safety at your own pace.
We prepare you carefully for the final exams, which are taken online after you’ve attempted mock papers. If you don’t quite make the grade we provide detailed personal feedback, suggest relevant additional study and allow unlimited resits.
We employ the same state-of-the art technology chosen by major corporations such as IBM, Microsoft and Sony to deliver online training to their employees. Our lessons run on Windows PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones and Android devices.
If you don’t always have access to an Internet connection, you can view lessons offline on an iOS or Android device.
- 14 lessons
- More than 30 quizzes and exercises that check your understanding of each topic
- 1000s of 3D images, animations, videos, downloadable resources and external references
- Instructor Support 7 days a week
- 12 months access
- Unlimited exam attempts
- RYA Course Completion Certificate when you’ve passed your exams
- 2 RYA Training Charts
- The RYA Training Almanac
- Course Handbook
- Free 1st Class UK Delivery (+£10 for Europe, £20 Worldwide)
- Optional Plotter & Divider Kit (£28)
Skippers Online & ANA Sail in conjuction.