A.N.A. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you, how we use it, how we keep it secure and the circumstances when it may be disclosed to others. The policy also explains your rights in relation to that personal information..
Who are we?
We are the Academia Navalis Adriatica A.N.A. Nauticka 3, Bakar, Croatia (we, us).
When do we collect your personal information?
We have a range of roles and so collect personal information at different times. These include when you:
– signed the contract
– buying through our webshop
– subscribing for the newsletter
– contact us via e-mail.
What type of information do we collect?
Common information we ask for includes:
– your name, address, e-mail address and phone number in order to contact you.
– financial and credit card information, in order that we can process an order for you
– details of any relevant medical conditions which could affect your participation (which will only be collected when you have provided your express consent)
– the name, address, email address and phone number of your next of kin and/or emergency contact
– details of any relevant training records and training plans
– any relevant dietary records and details of your dietary requirements
– details of any relevant boating, yachting or other sea faring experience you may have
Additional Information we collect about you when you visit any A.N.A. Website
– technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile device to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
– information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; items purchased and the cost of those items including any discounts; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number
– real time location data from your mobile device
When created, cookies normally don’t contain any personal information. They don’t scan your computer or do any kind of investigation to find out your personal information. Any personal information they might contain is a result of your own input on a website’s form. When a cookie does store personal information, this information is coded in such a way that it is unreadable to any third party who happens to access your cookie folder. The only computer that can read and decode the information is the server that created the cookie in the first place.
In addition to encrypting any information stored in cookies, some websites add extra layers of security to browsers’ cookie handling processes: store only anonymous but unique content on local cookies; or store personal information on the website’s server and make it accessible only by matching with it the anonymous cookie stored on your computer